Hassle Free Returns and No Restocking Fees!
We guarantee hassle free returns on all, uninstalled items, in original packaging.
Return Quick Links
- Call us at 1-229-299-9558 and have your order number ready.
- We will review your request and if you meet the required conditions, we will email you a prepaid UPS return label for you to print.
- Carefully package the item, taking care to include all of its tags, bags, and manuals. Please be sure not to write on or damage the manufacturer's packaging material, as this can make an item not returnable.
- Please be sure to use the return label we have provided to you. Ship your package in a sturdy shipping box.
- Once we receive your package, we will inspect your returned items to ensure they meet the guidelines. If the item and packaging are in resalable condition, we will process your refund back to the original payment method
The item must be uninstalled, unused, in resalable condition, in original packaging, and complete with all tags and manuals. Make sure to follow all the directions in the Return Process outlined above. OEM and aftermarket parts may be returned to Firedog.com within 45 days of receipt.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
- Please allow three (3-5) business days for refunds to be processed following receipt of your return.
- Please call 1-229-299-9558 with any questions regarding the status of your return. Be sure to have your order number ready.
Damaged packages are the responsibility of the delivering carrier. If you receive a damaged package, save the box and all packaging material and call us within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
Defective Products & Product Warranties
If you receive an item that is defective, please contact us immediately. As a seller of power equipment, we purchase from several hundred manufacturers. Most of these manufacturers have a warranty for their product line, a copy of which is available upon request. We do not offer or honor warranties, expressed or implied, other than what is offered by the manufacturers. Firedog.com does not assume responsibility or liability for the workmanship or use of products. However, as a courtesy to our customers, we will accept for return any products sold by our company that may appear defective. Acceptance of any such products by Firedog.com does not constitute an admission of liability nor validity to a claim but is done solely to assist customer and manufacturer. Products that are accepted under the above conditions are either returned to the manufacturer or held for their agent to inspect for warranty consideration.
For International returns, please call or email us for exceptions. The cost to ship an international return item will be at the expense of Firedog.com when we made an error, otherwise shipping is not covered. To ensure the best return experience, when shipping returns to us be sure to use a reputable carrier and insure the package for its full value. We are not responsible for lost returns..
Closeout, discontinued, vintage, and special order items are sold as is and cannot be canceled or returned.
Cancelling an Order
Applicable to parts only.
We understand certain situations may arise where an order or part of an order may need to be canceled. Firedog.com works extremely hard to fill orders in the shortest amount of time possible. Therefore, we ask that call us as soon as possible with your cancellation request. We will attempt to cancel your order if it has not entered the fulfillment process. If your order has already entered the fulfillment process, our agents will provide you with easy return instructions. Call 1-229-299-9558 to Cancel an Order.
Toll Free: 1-800-FIREDOG (1-229-299-9558)
Hours of Operation
We are committed to providing the best in customer service. Please feel free to contact us for assistance. All information received will always remain confidential.