Return & Order Cancellation Policy
Returns with Firedog are easy!
If your item did not arrive as expected, or if you simply changed your mind, we're happy to assist you with a return or exchange. For the best return experience, please consult the return guidelines below before beginning your return process.
- Return Process
- Return Shipping Cost
- Closeout items
- Product Return General Info
- Time Frame
- Damaged or Incorrect Shipments
- Cancelling an Order
- Restocking Fee
- Defective Products
- Read the guidelines outlined on this page to make sure your return meets the required conditions.
- Call customer service at 800-347-3364, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number. Note: Return authorization numbers are valid for 10 days only. Items received after 10 days may be refused.
- Properly package the item, taking care to include all of its tags, bags, and manuals. Please be sure not to write on or damage the manufacturer's packaging material as this can make an item un-returnable.
- Be sure to clearly mark the outside of the package with the return authorization number our customer service team provided you. Ship your package in a sturdy shipping box. Do not use the manufacturer box as the shipping box.
- Ship the package to the address our customer service representative will provide to you. For best results, use a reputable carrier and insure the package for its full value.
- Once we receive your package, we will inspect your returned items to ensure they meet the outlined guidelines. If the item and packaging are in resalable condition, we will process your refund or exchange according to this policy.
Product Return General Info
The item must be unused, in resalable condition, in original packaging, and complete with all tags and manuals. Make sure to follow all the directions in the Return Process outlined above. Any item returned to us that does not meet these requirements will be refused by us and returned to you at your expense.
Aftermarket electrical parts are not returnable once removed from their original packaging. OEM electrical parts are not returnable under any condition. Be sure to send your return via an insured carrier. Firedog.com is not responsible for lost returns.
OEM and aftermarket parts may be returned to Firedog.com within 30 days of receipt. There is an extension of 60 days for aftermarket parts when the purchase is made in the months of November and December to allow for holiday giving. OEM electrical parts are not returnable under any condition.
A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns, excluding errors on our part.
Return Shipping Cost
The cost to ship a return item will be at the expense of Firedog.com when we made an error, otherwise shipping is not covered. To ensure the best return experience, when shipping returns to us be sure to use a reputable carrier and insure the package for its full value. Firedog.com is not responsible for lost returns.
Aftermarket electrical parts are not returnable once removed from their original packaging. OEM electrical parts are not returnable under any condition.
Damaged or Incorrect Shipments
Damaged packages are the responsibility of the delivering carrier. If you receive a damaged package, save the box and all packaging material and then contact us right away. Damaged shipments and packing errors must be reported to us within 48 hours of receiving. Contact customer service by phone (800-347-3364) or email.
Defective Products & Product Warranties
If you receive an item that you consider defective, please contact us immediately as defective merchandise must be reported to us within 48 hours of receiving the item. Contact customer service by phone (800-347-3364) or email.
As a seller of power equipment, we purchase from several hundred manufacturers. Most of these manufacturers have a warranty for their product line, a copy of which is available upon request. We do not offer or honor warranties, expressed or implied, other than what is offered by the manufacturers. Firedog.com does not assume responsibility or liability for the workmanship or use of products. However, as a courtesy to our customers, we will accept for return any products sold by our company that may appear defective. Acceptance of any such products by Firedog.com does not constitute an admission of liability nor validity to a claim but is done solely to assist customer and manufacturer. Products that are accepted under the above conditions are either returned to the manufacturer or held for their agent to inspect for warranty consideration.
Closeout, discontinued, vintage, and special order items are sold as is and are not cancelable, returnable or exchangeable.
Refunds will be credited in the same manner the original payment was received.
- Be sure to send your return via an insured carrier. Firedog.com is not responsible for lost returns.
- Please allow three (3) business days for refunds to be processed following receipt of your return.
- If you do not receive credit for your return within the time frame shown above, please trace your return shipment using the tracking number provided to you by your postal service of choice when you shipped the package. If the tracking information indicates that Firedog.com has received the package, please notify email@example.com as soon as possible. Be sure to include your original order number in your message.
Cancelling an Order
Applicable to parts only.
We understand certain situations may arise where an order or part of an order may need to be canceled. Firedog.com works extremely hard to fill orders in the shortest amount of time possible. Therefore, we ask that you notify us as soon as possible of your cancellation request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders canceled may be subject to a 15% restocking fee based on the specific parts ordered. This fee is based on 15% of the merchandise value. We work hard to accommodate all customer needs, however, once an order has entered the shipping process it will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Click here to learn more about how to cancel an order.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8AM - 7PM EST
Saturday 8AM - 4PM EST
We are committed to providing the best in customer service. Please feel free to contact us for assistance. All information received will always remain confidential.