COVID-19 UPDATE: SHIPPING US-ONLY. EXPECT DELAYS.
As of 4/28/20 at 12:00pm EST, we are shipping parts within the United States only.
SHIPPING WITHIN UNITED STATES
Like many companies, we are taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Firedog is still shipping parts within the United States from our East and West Coast U.S. distribution centers located in Nevada and Georgia. However, due to school closings and modified operating procedures meant to protect our customers and our employees, your shipment may be delayed 3-4 business days.
Please follow email status updates to be notified of changes in availability and delivery speed in real-time. The team at Firedog would like to thank you for your ongoing support. We appreciate your patience during this extraordinary time.
- “3-4 day shipping delays,” means if your order says “in stock” – and we would normally ship that part same-day, that same part will now take 3-4 additional days to leave our facility. After we ship the part, then your transit time will begin.
- Transit Time Delays: There may be additional delays with UPS, USPS and your local postal carriers that are out of our control. Please keep an eye on tracking information.
- Items that are not in-stock may be delayed due to manufacturer delays out of our control.
- If your order contains In Stock and Backordered parts, the In Stock parts will be held until your entire order is ready to ship unless you call to request split shipping.
- Customer service may have a longer wait than usual. The Corona pandemic and 6-foot requirements have affected our staffing capacity. We are doing our best to answer your questions as quickly as possible.
REDUCED CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
Due to school closings and mandatory 6-foot health and safety operating procedures, our call centers will be operating with temporarily reduced hours of operation. You can contact us by phone Monday through Friday from 10am to 4pm EST, and Saturday from 9am to 3pm EST. We are eager to help and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
As of 4/28/20 at 12:00pm EST, we will not be accepting any new International orders. This policy change is temporary and will be lifted once USPS and UPS International deliverability becomes more stable.
Recently USPS announced they will not be delivering to 112 countries, and while UPS is still accepting shipments, they continue to experience significant International delays.
We value and greatly appreciate our International customers and we hope to resume global shipping as quickly as possible. Please subscribe to email updates and watch your email. If you sign up for email notifications, we will send you an email when we are able to ship Internationally again.
We greatly appreciate and value every one of our Firedog customers and we are very sorry for any inconvenience this pandemic policy may cause you.
IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER WITH AN OPEN ORDER: International customers with open orders will continue to be processed and will not be canceled unless we are not able to deliver the item. Deliverability of the item will be dependent on real-time carrier policies.
Hours of Operation
We are committed to providing the best in customer service. Please feel free to contact us for assistance. All information received will always remain confidential.